WetSide Water ParkThis link will open in a new window is located on the foreshore at the junction of Main Street and the Esplanade, Pialba, Hervey Bay and is a fun, eco-friendly public asset designed around water 'infotainment'.
FREE ENTRY into WetSide.
The park includes a special area for under 5s called Totside and the FlipSide BoardRider wave machine ($6 per person)
The FlipSide BoardRider operates every Saturday. During school holidays is open 7 days a week from 10am -5pm.
WetSide may close for reasons including school tours, extreme weather and maximum capacity crowds.
If you would like to submit a school group booking for consideration, please click here.
Normal hours are:
- Wednesday to Sunday from 10am to 5pm (during Queensland school terms)
- 7 days a week from 10am to 5pm (during Queensland school holidays)
- Public Holidays (excl. ANZAC Day) open from 10am - 5pm
- ANZAC Day open from 12:30pm - 5pm
- Closed Christmas Day, Good Friday and annual maintenance from May 3 to 14 September 2016.
Remember the following:
- No takeaway food, glass, alcohol, tables, barbeques or gazebos to be brought into the park.
- Management may refuse entry or eject patrons at its discretion.
- Wetside is smoke-free.
- Bikes, skates, rollerblades etc. are not allowed.
- Play safely, obey the law and look after the park.
- Wear appropriate clothing or swimwear.
- Youngsters must wear waterproof swim nappies. All changing must take place in change facilities.
- Wear footwear on boardwalks for protection against splinters and heat.
- Children under 12 must be supervised by a person over 18.
- Swearing has no place here, nor does rough play.
- Wetside is for people, not pets. Furry friends can't come in.
- Remember to walk (not run) on the boardwalks, stay out of gardens, don't loiter in change rooms and keep jets clear.
- Never sit on jets and don't drink from them. Wetside's water is recycled rain but it's chlorinated like pool water.
WetSide showcases a Light Show from 7.30pm on the following days:
- Friday and Saturday nights;
- Christmas Day and New Years Eve;
- Australia Day;
- Easter Sunday; and
- ANZAC Day (5.30am)
Please note: The Light Show scheduled for Saturday, 29 October will commence at 6:45pm due to the "Reclaim the Night" event on at the Seafront Oval. You can still catch the show at 7.30pm on Friday, 28 October.
Esplanade (Main Street and the Esplanade junction)
Phone: 0406 451 472
Last updated 25/10/2016