WetSide Water ParkThis link will open in a new window is located on the foreshore at the junction of Main Street and the Esplanade, Pialba, Hervey Bay and is a fun, eco-friendly public asset designed around water 'infotainment'.
FREE ENTRY into WetSide.
The park includes a special area for under 5s called Totside and the FlipSide BoardRider wave machine ($6 per person)
The FlipSide BoardRider operates every Saturday. During school holidays is open 7 days a week from 10am -5pm.
WetSide may close for reasons including school tours, extreme weather and maximum capacity crowds.
If you would like to submit a school group booking for consideration, please click here.
Normal hours are:
- Wednesday to Sunday from 10am to 5pm (during Queensland school terms)
- 7 days a week from 10am to 5pm (during Queensland school holidays)
- Public Holidays (excl. ANZAC Day) open from 10am - 5pm
- ANZAC Day open from 12:30pm - 5pm
- Closed Christmas Day, Good Friday and annual maintenance from May 3 to 14 September 2016.
Remember the following:
- No takeaway food, glass, alcohol, tables, barbeques or gazebos to be brought into the park.
- Management may refuse entry or eject patrons at its discretion.
- Wetside is smoke-free.
- Bikes, skates, rollerblades etc. are not allowed.
- Play safely, obey the law and look after the park.
- Wear appropriate clothing or swimwear.
- Youngsters must wear waterproof swim nappies. All changing must take place in change facilities.
- Wear footwear on boardwalks for protection against splinters and heat.
- Children under 12 must be supervised by a person over 18.
- Swearing has no place here, nor does rough play.
- Wetside is for people, not pets. Furry friends can't come in.
- Remember to walk (not run) on the boardwalks, stay out of gardens, don't loiter in change rooms and keep jets clear.
- Never sit on jets and don't drink from them. Wetside's water is recycled rain but it's chlorinated like pool water.
WetSide showcases a Light Show from 7.30pm on the following days:
- Friday and Saturday nights;
- Christmas Day and New Years Eve;
- Australia Day;
- Easter Sunday; and
- ANZAC Day (5.30am)
Esplanade (Main Street and the Esplanade junction)
Phone: 0406 451 472
Last updated 31/10/2016