Safety networks in Maryborough and Hervey Bay
The Hervey Bay and Maryborough Safety Networks bring together a range of agencies and groups concerned with making Hervey Bay and Maryborough safe places to live.
The groups include representatives from Council, emergency services, government departments, local security firms, volunteers in policing, and other interested community representatives.
- Fraser Coast Action Plan (PDF,888kB)
- Cyber safety / cyberbullying project (PDF,137kB)
- Maryborough Safety Network - Community Safety Plan 2010-2013 (PDF,141kB)
- Prevention of online fraud victimisation (PDF,84kB)
- Youth safety (PDF,134kB)
- Rotary youth driver awareness (PDF,1.9MB)
If you are interested in becoming a part of the safety networks in Hervey Bay and Maryborough, please contact
1300 79 49 29.