Portfolio: Education, Training and City Precinct Development
Phone: 0448 073 355
Division 4 (790kB) is home to more than 6,000 Fraser Coast residents.
As well as incorporating parts of Maryborough, the boundary extends east including parts of Poona National Park and the Great Sandy Strait Conservation Area.
I was born and bred in Maryborough and am:
- Executive member of the Maryborough and Hervey Bay Chambers of Commerce;
- President of the Young Professionals Fraser Coast;
- Chairman of the Imagine this City Strategy 2013-2018 Master Plan;
- Project Coordinator Maryborough CBD Street Party Advisory Committee; and
- Member of Study Fraser Coast and the Fraser Coast Education Alliance.
These roles give me with the opportunity to work with a diverse mix of community members and assist me in identifying and addressing issues as they arise, delivering outcomes that benefit the local area.
I am firmly dedicated to realising a vibrant, prosperous future for our region for all members of our community, particularly our youth.
I am committed to serving the community and making this region a great place to visit, live, work, learn and invest.
Today’s vision is tomorrow’s future and I strive to lead with a vision that will deliver a region of which our community is proud.
Community chats will be held the last Friday each month from 9am to 11am. We encourage you to come along and raise any topics of interest or concern. Please check back here for locations closer to the date.
|External committees / organisations|
Last updated 23/01/2017