Council is proposing to enter the Dayman Point Steps into its Fraser Coast Local Heritage Register.
Famous chefs, fine food and fabulous entertainment will feature at this year’s Relish Food and Wine Festival on Saturday, June 4.
Refurbishment works have started around the magnificent Banyan Fig in Queens Park, Maryborough.
Hervey Bay author Ken Hall is launching his new book on Friday, June 3 at the Hervey Bay Library.
- Pay Bills Online Pay your bills online with your credit card
- Rates Direct Debit Set up regular deductions from your nominated account
- Online services Access a range of online services
- eBooking Book a Council venue or outdoor area
- Have your say Have your say on community consultation topics
- Projects View current Council Projects
- Forms List of Council forms
- Libraries Learn, play, discover
- Lost your pet? Check the pound to see if your animal is there
- PD Online Check the status of your planning and development application
- New Residents Are you new to the Fraser Coast area?
- Fraser Coast Opportunities Regional marketing, investment attraction, events
- Our Fraser Coast Discover arts & culture