The next stage of the reconstruction of the Esplanade at Point Vernon, Beach Road to Corser Street, is scheduled to start on August 1.
Denman’s Camp Road will be closed between Boundary Road and Cupania Way on Monday, July 25, for two weeks, weather permitting.
The next lunch-time history presentation by Deputy Mayor George Seymour will outline the first recorded backpackers to visit and stay at Hervey Bay and K’Gari (Fraser Island) in 1802.
Seniors can get their kicks by reliving the past at this year’s Fraser Coast Seniors Expo.
- Pay Bills Online Pay your bills online with your credit card
- Rates Direct Debit Set up regular deductions from your nominated account
- Online services Access a range of online services
- eBooking Book a Council venue or outdoor area
- Have your say Have your say on community consultation topics
- Projects View current Council Projects
- Forms List of Council forms
- Libraries Learn, play, discover
- Lost your pet? Check the pound to see if your animal is there
- PD Online Check the status of your planning and development application
- New Residents Are you new to the Fraser Coast area?
- Fraser Coast Opportunities Regional marketing, investment attraction, events
- Our Fraser Coast Discover arts & culture