Local company SGQ Civil has been appointed to build the flood levee system in the Maryborough CBD.
The lives of local Chinese-Australian families will be explored at the next Local History Talk on Friday.
A collaboratively authored new book on heritage places within the Fraser Coast has been released today.
Three new residents of Maryborough are ready to captivate locals and visitors at the Hub in Kent Street.
- Pay Bills Online Pay your bills online with your credit card
- Rates Direct Debit Set up regular deductions from your nominated account
- Online services Access a range of online services
- eBooking Book a Council venue or outdoor area
- Have your say Have your say on community consultation topics
- Projects View current Council Projects
- Forms List of Council forms
- Libraries Learn, play, discover
- Lost your pet? Check the pound to see if your animal is there
- PD Online Check the status of your planning and development application
- New Residents Are you new to the Fraser Coast area?
- Fraser Coast Opportunities Regional marketing, investment attraction, events
- Our Fraser Coast Discover arts & culture