Live Life Healthy
The Live Life Healthy program is a range of lifestyle modification, physical activity and healthy eating programs to encourage members of the Fraser Coast community to make healthly lifestyle choices.
The program aims to help adults over 18 years of age not in full-time employment, including seniors and people with a disability and their carers by:
- promoting and improving nutrition knowledge and healthy eating habits
- increasing the number of community members who are physically active and participate in regular physical activity
- providing support to develop the skills required to maintain a healthy lifestyle
The cost per program for eligible participants is a $5.00 registration fee.
All programs are delivered by suitably trained and qualified instructors.
If you would like to participate, please complete the online registration form or download the form and return to the Live Life Healthy team.
- Programs and activities
- Registration form
- Handy tips
- Helpful resources
- Information for health professionals
- Expression of interest form to participate in Live Life Healthy programs (PDF,116kB)
- Live Life Healthy - frequently asked questions (PDF,78kB)
If you would like further information, please contact the Live Life Healthy team on 1300 79 49 29 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This initiative was funded by the Australian Government