This year, Council received 104 registered participants (local members of community/service groups and organisations) and planted 1006 local native trees.
During the day:
- Rotary cooked the BBQ
- Fraser Lions helped plant
- Green Army helped pre-dig holes and worked on the day
- Fraser Coast Family Networks Respite Centre brought a small group of volunteers
- Fraser Coast Microbat Group had a display
The activity took place on Sunday, 31 July from 9am to 2pm and was part of the Upper Eli Creek Restoration Project to restore habitat and biodiversity to the creek line.
- 223 Main Street, Hervey Bay (nearest cross street: Urraween Rd)