What is Home Assist Secure?
Home Assist Secure is a Queensland government program which aims to provide assistance with some of the practical housing related difficulties experienced by older people and people with disabilities who wish to remain living in their home.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible you must be:
- 60 years of age; and receiving a Australian Government allowance or payment; or be of any age if you have moderate, severe or profound disabilities, and
- be a home owner or live in rental housing.
What assistance is provided by Home Assist Secure?
Financial limits are applicable to this assistance.
- Offer subsidised assistance with labour cost for each service (conditions apply).
- Clients are required to contribute a minimum of $10 for most jobs.
- Maximum Home Assist Secure labour contribution for washing machine, refrigerator repairs, gutter cleans, garage doors will be $50.00.
- If any work is over $1,000 (labour and materials) then the work will be ineligible for Home Assist Secure assistance. We are funded to do minor jobs only.
30 Halcro Street, PIALBA
Monday – Friday 8.30am – Noon, 1pm – 4.00pm.
Phone: 4197 4332