Membership is available to permanent residents, ratepayers, students and employees working within the area covered by the Fraser Coast Regional Council. To join the library, you must present identification showing your current Fraser Coast address. This can be either:
- a driver's licence with a current address in the region or
- two forms of identification with at least one showing a current address in the region
Membership is available to persons under 16 years of age who have a parent/guardian who is a permanent resident, ratepayer of the Fraser Coast region. The following conditions apply:
- a parent/guardian must sign as a guarantor
- parents/guardians must present a Medicare card, showing their name and the child's name, to be able to sign as a guarantor
- grandparents cannot register this grandchildren unless they are the child's legal guardians
Visitors to the Fraser Coast region are able to register as borrowers with the following conditions:
- provision of proof of identification
- provision of home residential address
- payment of non-refundable fee for visitors from outside Queensland
Available to all currently enrolled USQ students/staff.
- students to provide proof of current enrolment
- the USQ collection is not available for loan to students/staff of other universities.
Institution / Corporate Membership
Available to an institution or incorporated community organisation that is located and operates in the region.
Available to a person who has a short-term or long-term disability that seriously impairs the person's physical access to the Fraser Coast Regional Libraries.