WetSide is closed from May to August for annual winter maintenance.
WetSide Water Park is located on the foreshore at the junction of Main Street and the Esplanade, Pialba, Hervey Bay and is a fun, eco-friendly public asset designed around water 'infotainment'.
The park includes:
- Water Slides
- Water play arena
- TotSide for under 5s play
- FlipSide Board Rider
- Fountain Light Show
- Coffee shop, fish and chip shop and restaurant on site
Entry into WetSide is free however there is a cost for the Water Slides and FlipSide Board Rider. (see below)
During Queensland school holidays WetSide is open 7 days from 10am to 5pm (excluding June/July). Please see below operating hours outside of school holidays.
WetSide may close for reasons including maintenance, extreme weather and maximum capacity crowds.
WetSide Water Park
2x Large Water Slides
$5 (for 10 slides)
FlipSide Board Rider
*ticket sales close at 4pm
Fountain Light Show
Rules for using the park
Remember the following:
- no glass, alcohol, tables, barbeques or gazebos to be brought into the park;
- management may refuse entry or eject patrons at its discretion;
- WetSide is smoke-free;
- bikes, skates, rollerblades etc. are not allowed;
- play safely, obey the law and look after the park;
- wear appropriate clothing or swimwear;
- youngsters must wear waterproof swim nappies. All changing must take place in change facilities;
- wear footwear on boardwalks for protection against splinters and heat;
- children under 12 must be supervised by a person over 16;
- swearing has no place here, nor does rough play;
- WetSide is for people, not pets. Furry friends can't come in;
- remember to walk (not run), stay out of gardens, don't loiter in change rooms and keep jets clear; and
- never sit on jets and don't drink from them. Wetside's water is recycled rain but it's chlorinated like pool water.
Rules for using the slides
- minimum ride height 1.2m;
- obey the instructions of the attendant;
- use of the slide while under the influence of drugs or alcohol is
- no glass bottles or food are allowed in or around the slide;
- use of the slide by more than one person at a time is prohibited;
- exit the slide runout as soon as possible;
- swimming clothing is required;
- no running, standing, kneeling, rotating, tumbling or stopping during
- keep hands inside the slide during the ride;
- slide feet first at all times;
- unacceptable behaviour that affects others having fun may see your
pass cancelled. Please be mindful of all users;
- patrons use the slides at their own risk and should be mindful of;
existing medical and health conditions; and
- so go with the flow and soak up some fun.