RADF advisory committee appointed
30 November, 2018
Artists, dancers and teachers have been appointed to the six-member 2019 Fraser Coast Regional Arts Development Fund Advisory Committee.
At the meeting today (Wednesday, November 28) Council appointed Mr Shawn Wonduna-Foley, Mr Ian Slater, Ms Zanette Kahler, Ms Karee Dahl, Prof Colin Reaney, and Ms Candice Harrison as members of the 2019 RADF Advisory Committee.
Councillor David Lewis has been re-appointed as the committee Chairperson.
RADF is a partnership between the Queensland Government through Arts Queensland and Fraser Coast Regional Council.
It promotes the role and value of arts, culture and heritage as key drivers of diverse and inclusive communities and strong regions.
The RADF program is co-ordinated by Council’s Arts and Heritage Program Co-ordinator and supported by a community RADF Advisory Committee:
- Mr Shawn Wondunna-Foley Visual arts, literature, First Nations;
- Mr Ian Slater Music, Theatre, Dance, Secondary Education;
- Ms Zanette Kahler Visual arts, Curator;
- Ms Karee Dahl Arts and cultural management, Curator, Visual arts;
- Prof Colin Reaney Arts education, Visual arts, and;
- Ms Sandra Maynes Literature, community art.
In September 2018, Council was awarded a new 2018/19 RADF Funding Agreement.
Just over $57,000 has been allocated for two rounds of community grants.
RADF funding rounds will open in December 2018 with applications accepted throughout the year.
More information on the RADF grants is available here.