Development and planning news
If you would like to stay informed on the latest development and building information, please subscribe to our mailing list or view the news items below.
* Privacy notice: In using this form you are providing personal information. This information will be used for the purpose of registering you to receive Council's development enewsletter and will only be accessed by persons authorised to do so. Your personal information is handled in accordance with the Information Privacy Act 2009.
Planning Act 2016 - Application & request forms
- Lodging a Development Application (PDF,249kB)
- Concurrence Agency Referral (PDF,227kB)
- Request for Approval of Subdivision (PDF,230kB)
- Generally in Accordance (PDF,162kB)
- Request to Apply a Superseded Planning Scheme (PDF,166kB)
- Request for an Extension Application (PDF,169kB)
- Request for Planning & Development Certificate (PDF183kB)
- The “lodging a development application” form has been developed to be submitted in conjunction with DA Form 1.
- Relevant forms are to be submitted when lodging each respective application type, and forms will be available on Council’s website in due course.
- DA Forms can be found at: http://www.dilgp.qld.gov.au/planning-reform/resources/development-assessment.htm
- If applications are submitted after 5.00pm 30 June, 2017 they cannot be accepted on IDAS forms. They must be submitted with new forms, and will be assessed under the new Planning Act 2016.