Development and planning news
If you would like to stay informed on the latest development and building information, please subscribe to our mailing list or view the news items below.
* Privacy notice: In using this form you are providing personal information. This information will be used for the purpose of registering you to receive Council's development enewsletter and will only be accessed by persons authorised to do so. Your personal information is handled in accordance with the Information Privacy Act 2009.
Requests for Plan of Subdivision - Planning Regulation 2017
- Council form is required under legislation to be submitted with plan of subdivision requests
- If an application is deemed to be non-compliant, an action notice will be issued advising on requirements for Council to process the request. 20 business days will be provided for action.
- Should an extension be required, this is to be submitted in writing advising of reasons why an extension is required to address the items listed in the action notice.
- Only one extension will be granted under the new policy for actions to be finalised (timeframe can be negotiated depending on specific requirements of action that is required).
- If actions are not finalised within stipulated timeframes (including extension timeframes), the application will be deemed to have lapsed. At this point all documentation will be returned and a refund of any paid fees will be assessed in line with Council’s Fees & Charges schedule.