Have your Say
We are interested in your feedback and comments.
Funeral services in parks and reserves.
Council is seeking feedback on a proposal to hold funeral services with a CLOSED casket in 21 parks and reserves across the Fraser Coast region.
1.Botanic Gardens – Elizabeth St, Urangan
(Bush Chapel, Chinese Garden, Labyrinth, Moon gate area, Lagoon area)
2. Black Stump Park – Esplanade, Point Vernon
3. Freedom Park – Main St, Pialba
4. Dayman Park – Esplanade, Urangan
5. The Gables Park – Esplanade, Point Vernon
6. Traviston Park – Esplanade Rd, Burrum Heads
7. Opposite 180 Esplanade – Point Vernon
8. Foreshore Opp. Brighton St, Point Vernon
9. Foreshore Opp. Kelhett St, Point Vernon
10. Foreshore Opp. Cnr Mant and Esplanade, Point Vernon
11. Queens Park – Wharf St, Maryborough
12. Elizabeth Park Rose Gardens - Kent St, Maryborough
13. Original M.B. Site – Aldridge St, Maryborough
14. Mary River Parklands - Wharf St, Maryborough
15. Market Alley – Boronia Dr, Poona
16. Truscott Park – Neptune St, Maryborough
17. Eckert Rd Park – Lot 902 Eckert Rd, Boonooroo
18. Woocoo Reserve, Cnr of Teddington Rd & Iindah Rd, Tinana
19. Prickett Aquatic Park – South St and Ferry St, Maryborough
20. Teddington Park - Teddington Rd, Teddington
21. Wook-Koo Park Oval - Woocoo
Feedback can be provided online by clicking below or alternatively hard copies can be obtained from Council's Customer Service Centres or Libraries.
Hard copies can be returned via post to PO Box 1943, Hervey Bay QLD 4655.
Submissions close on Thursday, 3 January 2019.