Library card conditions
- Your library card must be presented when borrowing.
- Please notify us immediately if your library card is lost or stolen.
- Your library card is not transferable to another borrower.
- You will be liable for the replacement costs for lost or damaged items on your card.
- Parents/guardians are responsible for their children's use of the library including the selection and use of any library material or electronic facilities.
|Adults||20 items / member (limit of 4 toys)||3 weeks|
|Juniors||20 items / member ||3 weeks|
|Visitors||10 items / member (limit of 4 toys) ||3 weeks|
Items may be renewed twice in person, by phone or online.
Items cannot be renewed once an overdue notice has been issued, or if they are reserved for another member.
You may reserve items that are currently on loan, or held at another branch. Limits apply.
You will be contacted by phone, mail or email when the item is available for borrowing.
- Library Home
- About us
- Technology in the libraries
- Local History
- Children and young people
- Toy Libraries
- Library events