Membership is available to Fraser Coast permanent residents.
You can either join online or in person at any library branch.
Proof of Fraser Coast residency is required such as :
- a driver's licence with a current address in the region or
- two forms of identification with at least one showing a current address in the region
Membership is available to persons under 16 years of age who have a parent/guardian who is a permanent resident of the Fraser Coast region.
The following conditions apply:
- parent/guardian must sign as guarantor
- parent/guardian must present a Medicare card, showing their name and the child's name
- grandparents cannot register their grandchildren unless they are legal guardians
Visitors to the Fraser Coast region are able to register as borrowers with the following conditions:
- provision of proof of identification
- provision of home residential address
- payment of a non-refundable fee for visitors from outside Queensland
Housebound membership is available to those who have a short-term or long-term disability that seriously impairs the person's physical access to branches of Fraser Coast Regional Libraries. For more on Housebound Services.
- Library Home
- About us
- Technology in the libraries
- Local History
- Children and Youth
- Toy Libraries
- Library events
- Lines in the Sand: Inspiration for Readers and Writers