The following public notices have been advertised in local media and relate to Council events, roadworks, projects and community consultation.
Approved Inspection program
Council will apply a systematic inspection approach to:
Monitor compliance with the registration provisions of the Animal Management
(Cats and Dogs) Act 2008, Local Law No. 2 (Animal Management) 2011 and Local
Law No. 3 (Community and Environmental Management) 2011; with respect to:
- Dog registration;
- De-sexing of dogs;
- Number of animals kept as a property
- (compliance with permitted numbers);
- Enclosure requirements;
- Overgrown allotments; and
- Unsightly allotments.
- Start date: 21 January 2019
- Hours: 7am - 5pm Monday - Saturday.
- Areas: All properties within the Fraser
- Coast Regional Council Local Law areas.
Program expires: 29 June 2019.