The following public notices have been advertised in local media and relate to Council events, roadworks, projects and community consultation.
Notice of making Interim Local Law No. 1
Local Government Act 2009
FRASER COAST REGIONAL COUNCIL
NOTICE OF MAKING INTERIM LOCAL LAW NO.1 (ADMINISTRATION) 2019
1. This notice may be cited as the Fraser Coast Regional Council, Interim Local Law No.1 (Administration) 2019 Notice which has been issued pursuant to section 29B of the Local Government Act 2009 (Qld).
2. Interim Local Law No.1 (Administration) 2019 (the Interim Local Law) commenced on 28 August 2019.
Making of local laws
3. Fraser Coast Regional Council has, by resolution dated the 28 day of August 2019, made the Interim Local Law.
4. Upon making the Interim Local Law, the Subordinate Local Law No.1 (Administration) 2011 was amended.
Expiry of the Interim Local Law
5. The Interim Local Law will expire on 28 February 2020.
Purpose and General Effect of local laws
6. The purpose of this Interim Local Law is to amend Subordinate Local Law No.1 (Administration) 2011 (the Subordinate Local Law) to correct a number the cross-referring errors which were found in the Subordinate Local Law to ensure that it can operate as Council originally intended.
7. A copy of the Interim Local Law may be –
(a) inspected at Council’s public offices;
(b) purchased at Council’s public offices; and
(c) viewed by the public on Council's website and the website of the Department of Local Government, Racing and Multicultural Affairs.
Chief Executive Officer