The following public notices have been advertised in local media and relate to Council events, roadworks, projects and community consultation.
Public consultation - Subordinate Local Law
Making of subordinate local law
- Fraser Coast Regional Council ("Council”) proposes to introduce a new Subordinate Local Law No.1 (Administration) 2019 which will replace Council's existing Subordinate Local Law No. 1 (Administration) 2011 and Interim Local Law 2019.
Purpose and general effect
- The purpose and general effect of the Subordinate Local Law No. 1 (Administration) 2019 is to replace Council's existing Subordinate Local Law No. 1 (Administration) 2011 and give ongoing effect to the changes made by Interim Local Law 2019 which corrected a number of cross-referencing errors which were found in the Council's existing Subordinate Local Law No. 1 (Administration) 2011 to ensure it can operate as Council originally intended.
- A copy of the new subordinate local law may be inspected at Council’s public offices at 77 Tavistock Street, Torquay or 211-213 Adelaide Street, Maryborough or viewed on Council's website at www.frasercoast.qld.gov.au.
- Council invites written submissions in relation to the new subordinate local law.
- If you wish to make a submission, please send it in writing to:
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- by mail:
Fraser Coast Regional Council Subordinate Local Law Review 2019
PO Box 1943, Hervey Bay Qld 4655
- Council intends to consider all submissions that are properly made to it before the due date prior to making the new subordinate local law.
- To be considered, submissions must be received by 5.00 pm, on 15 November 2019.
ACTING CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
FRASER COAST REGIONAL COUNCIL