Council has a number of local laws that apply across the Fraser Coast.
For details about when a local law was made or amended please see Local Laws Register (PDF,40kB).
- Local Law 1 - Administration
- Local Law 2 - Animal Management
- Local Law 3 - Community and Environmental Management
- Local Law 4 - Local Government Controlled Areas, Facilities and Roads
- Local Law 5 - Parking
- Local Law 6 - Bathing Reserves
- Local Law 7 - Waste Management
Copies of the local and subordinate laws can be purchased from Council's Administration Centres, 77 Tavistock Street, Torquay or 211-213 Adelaide Street, Maryborough.
Last updated 12/04/2018