Council operates and maintains the following cemeteries:
- Howard Cemetery (PDF,137kB) (includes Columbarium and Lawn sections) - Cemetery Road, Howard
- Polson Cemetery and Columbarium (PDF,843kB) (includes the South Sea Islander Memorial and Cemetery) - Corser Street, Point Vernon
- Tiaro Cemetery and Columbarium (PDF,215kB) - Bruce Highway, Tiaro
- Munna Creek Cemetery - Bauple-Woolooga Road, Munna Creek
- Deborah Cemetery - Deborah Road, Deborah (special circumstances only)
- Nikenbah Cemetery - Aalborg Road, Nikenbah (special circumstances only)
Cemeteries Online allows you to view cemetery information for the Fraser Coast.
The information provided covers a period of over 150 years.
All cemetery interments involve either a purchase cost of a grave, the cost of a reservation of a grave, the purchase of a garden or wall niche, or the reservation of a garden or wall niche.
An application fee is also charged for the erection of a monument or structure or the installation of a plaque.
- Burial application (PDF,127kB)
- Burial rights holder application details (PDF,123kB)
- Funeral booking (PDF,17kB)
- Notice of intent to construct, erect or refurbish (PDF,120kB)
If you have any enquiries please contact email@example.com