Council has a number of local laws that apply across the Fraser Coast.
- Local Law 1 – Administration
- Local Law 2 – Animal Management
- Local Law 3 – Community and Environmental Management
- Local Law 4 – Local Government Controlled Areas, Facilities and Roads
- Local Law 5 – Parking
- Local Law 6 – Bathing Reserves
Copies of the local and subordinate laws can be obtained from Council's Administration Centres, 77 Tavistock Street, Torquay or 431-433 Kent Street, Maryborough.
Refer to the fees and charges schedule (PDF,1.7MB) for details on current fees.