Local Heritage Register
Council has adopted a Local Heritage Register in accordance with the requirements and processes stipulated in the Queensland Heritage Act 1992 on 6 April 2011.
Additional places of significance were entered into the register by Council on 13 July and 17 August 2011.
The register has a total 144 places of significance and reflects aspects of local and regional cultural history.
It includes a variety of structures, archaeological and industrial sites, monuments and iconic buildings.
- Local Heritage Register placecards
- Guidelines for Nominations for,inclusion in, removal from, or alteration of the Fraser Coast Local Heritage Register
- Local Heritage Register inventory list (PDF,579kB)
- Fact sheet - What is the Local Heritage Register? (PDF,843kB)
- Fact sheet - Frequently asked questions (PDF,502kB)
- Fact sheet - Process for lodging a submission (PDF,1.3MB)
- Fact sheet - Incentives (PDF,218kB)
- Types of heritage places (PDF,993kB)
If you would like further information, please contact Council's Duty Planner Monday to Friday on 1300 79 49 29.