Boat ramp locations
Council maintains a number of boat ramp facilities across the Fraser Coast.
To view all boat ramps on the Fraser Coast click here.
- Petrie Park
Maryborough and surrounds
- Granville, Raglan Street
- Lamington Bridge, South Street
- Beaver Rock, approx 17km from Maryborough along Beaver Rock Road
- Yengarie, Pleasant View Road
- Tinnanbar, Boat Ramp Drive
- Tuan, Tuan Esplanade
- Maaroom, end of Granville Road
- Boonooroo, adjacent to Bates Street
- Poona, Owen Cox Street adjacent to the Caravan Park
A public jetty is located on the Mary River adjacent to Wharf Street near the end of March Street. This jetty is currently closed due to the construction of a new jetty.
For more on the new jetty cilck here.
Hervey Bay and surrounds
- Point Vernon, Gatakers Bay
- Point Vernon, Gables
- Scarness, Foreshore
- Torquay, Foreshore (temporary closure)
- Urangan Boat Harbour
- River Heads, Barge Ramp (no public access)
- River Heads, North Ramp
- River Heads, South Ramp
- Caravan Park (limited access)
- Burrum Heads Road
- Ross Street
- Lions Park
- Wals Camp
- Powerhouse Road
- Toogoom Road, Beelbi Creek