Upgrades to boat ramps
Department of Main Roads and Transport will be upgrading the boats ramps at River Heads and two boat ramps at Urangan. Refer to fact sheets below for further information.
Boat ramp locations
Council maintains a number of boat ramp facilities across the Fraser Coast.
To view all boat ramps on the Fraser Coast click here.
- Petrie Park
Maryborough and surrounds
- Granville, Raglan Street
- Lamington Bridge, South Street
- Beaver Rock, approx 17km from Maryborough along Beaver Rock Road
- Yengarie, Pleasant View Road
- Tinnanbar, Boat Ramp Drive
- Tuan, Tuan Esplanade
- Maaroom, end of Granville Road
- Boonooroo, adjacent to Bates Street
- Poona, Owen Cox Street adjacent to the Caravan Park
A public jetty is located on the Mary River adjacent to Wharf Street near the end of March Street. This jetty is currently closed due to the construction of a new jetty.
For more on the new jetty click here.
Hervey Bay and surrounds
- Point Vernon, Gatakers Bay
- Point Vernon, Gables
- Scarness, Foreshore
- Torquay, Foreshore (temporary closure)
- Urangan Boat Harbour (two ramps under construction)
- River Heads, Barge Ramp (no public access)
- River Heads, North Ramp
- River Heads, South Ramp (under construction)
- Caravan Park (limited access)
- Burrum Heads Road
- Ross Street
- Lions Park
- Wals Camp
- Powerhouse Road
- Toogoom Road, Beelbi Creek
Last updated 10/01/2018