Council owns and operates two aquatic centres in the region:
- Hervey Bay Aquatic Centre, 202 - 204 Boundary Road, Torquay
Phone (07) 4125 9722 or email email@example.com
- Maryborough Aquatic Centre, cnr John and Kents Streets, Maryborough
Phone (07) 4121 5185 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
WetSide Water Park
WetSide Water ParkThis link will open in a new window is located on the foreshore at the junction of Main Street and the Esplanade, Pialba, Hervey Bay and is a fun, free, eco-friendly public asset designed around water 'infotainment'.
The park includes a special area for under 5s called Totside and the FlipSide BoardRider wave machine (fees apply).
The FlipSide BoardRider operates every Saturday. During school holidays is open 7 days a week from 10am -5pm.
WetSide is a smoke and alcohol-free space. No bikes, scooters, skateboards or pets are allowed.
WetSide may close for reasons including school tours, extreme weather and maximum capacity crowds.
If you would like to submit a school group booking for consideration, please click here.
Normal hours are:
- Wednesday to Sunday from 10am to 5pm (during Queensland school terms)
- 7 days a week from 10am to 5pm (during Queensland school holidays)
- Closed Christmas Day, Good Friday and annual maintenance from April 26, 2016.
New aquatic centre app
A free new app is now available for the Fraser Coast Aquatic Centres.
Check out upcoming events, regular programs, fees, lane hire and more!
Download from the following:
If you would like more information, please contact Council's Customer Service Centre
on 1300 79 49 29.