A wooden bridge across the creek at Gundiah, just south of Tiaro, has been replaced with a single-span two-lane concrete bridge and footpath.
Lennox Street should be open by Friday, December 9, weather permitting.
Art After Dark at the Hervey Bay Regional Gallery on Friday 9 December 2016.
Asphalt is being laid between Corser and Martin streets and the Gables boat ramp car park.
International visitors to the Fraser Coast increased 4 per cent.
- Pay Bills Online Pay your bills online with your credit card
- Rates Direct Debit Set up regular deductions from your nominated account
- Online services Access a range of online services
- eBooking Book a Council venue or outdoor area
- Have your say Have your say on community consultation topics
- Projects View current Council Projects
- Forms List of Council forms
- Libraries Learn, play, discover
- Lost your pet? Check the pound to see if your animal is there
- PD Online Check the status of your planning and development application
- New Residents Are you new to the Fraser Coast area?
- Invest Fraser Coast Regional marketing and investment attraction
- Our Fraser Coast Discover arts & culture