The next lunch-time history presentation by Deputy Mayor George Seymour will outline the first recorded backpackers to visit and stay at Hervey Bay and K’Gari (Fraser Island) in 1802.
Seniors can get their kicks by reliving the past at this year’s Fraser Coast Seniors Expo.
A 12-year-old Shiatzu-cross found wandering in Urangan has been reunited with his owners in Miriam Vale 18 months after he went missing.
The beach between Tooan Tooan Creek and the Scarness jetty will be closed next week for beach nourishment works.
- Pay Bills Online Pay your bills online with your credit card
- Rates Direct Debit Set up regular deductions from your nominated account
- Online services Access a range of online services
- eBooking Book a Council venue or outdoor area
- Have your say Have your say on community consultation topics
- Projects View current Council Projects
- Forms List of Council forms
- Libraries Learn, play, discover
- Lost your pet? Check the pound to see if your animal is there
- PD Online Check the status of your planning and development application
- New Residents Are you new to the Fraser Coast area?
- Fraser Coast Opportunities Regional marketing, investment attraction, events
- Our Fraser Coast Discover arts & culture