Bird feeding public consultation on potential locations of a bird feeding station and bird walks has opened.
Visitors to the Fraser Coast can immerse themselves in a celebration of storytelling, with the region now officially alive with for a two-week festival revelling in the magic of Mary Poppins.
The Fraser Coast is back on Creek to Coast this Saturday, June 25 from 5.00pm on channel 7. This time, the show is focusing on the famous Hervey Bay Seafood Festival.
Parking regulations will be relaxed in the HJ Davies Carpark, Maryborough, while a 42-year-old toilet block is replaced.
- Pay Bills Online Pay your bills online with your credit card
- Rates Direct Debit Set up regular deductions from your nominated account
- Online services Access a range of online services
- eBooking Book a Council venue or outdoor area
- Have your say Have your say on community consultation topics
- Projects View current Council Projects
- Forms List of Council forms
- Libraries Learn, play, discover
- Lost your pet? Check the pound to see if your animal is there
- PD Online Check the status of your planning and development application
- New Residents Are you new to the Fraser Coast area?
- Fraser Coast Opportunities Regional marketing, investment attraction, events
- Our Fraser Coast Discover arts & culture