Mr Brown will be performing ‘What the River Told Me’ at the Bond Store in Wharf Street.
Hear stories from the inside of two of Australia’s legendary bands Men at Work and Australian Crawl.
Maryborough is counting down to Queensland's most eclectic event, The Mary Poppins Festival.
National brands Marine Media, BCF and Shimano were in region this week to showcase the Fraser Coast and its amazing fishing experiences.
- Pay Bills Online Pay your bills online with your credit card
- Rates Direct Debit Set up regular deductions from your nominated account
- eBooking Book a Council venue or outdoor area
- Have your say Have your say on community consultation topics
- Projects View current Council Projects
- Forms List of Council forms
- Library Catalogue Online Public Access Catalogue
- Lost your pet? Check the pound to see if your animal is there
- PD Online Check the status of your planning and development application
- eServices Request a service or access your property details
- New Residents Are you new to the Fraser Coast area?
- Fraser Coast Opportunities Regional marketing, investment attraction, events