Anzac Park's water play and all abilities playground
Maryborough's new SplashSide water play park is situated in Anzac Park, joining the all abilities playground to ensure a great day out for the whole family.
This new facility opened 12 June 2021 and is a joint initiative of Fraser Coast Regional Council and the Queensland Government, through the COVID Works for Queensland program with design focused on inclusive all abilities entertainment.
LOCATION: Anzac Park, Maryborough - Cnr of Alice and Cheapside Streets Maryborough
SplashSide parking is also available on Queens Street (accessed from Cheapside Street and Lions Drive).
Interactive water features
Spoon full of sugar discharge bucket
Sugar Cane water poles
All inclusive play equipment (all abilities and all ages)
In ground trampoline
All abilities toilets
Multiple playground equipment
Lagoon viewing deck
- No life guard on duty
- Children must be supervised at all times
- No running within the wet play area
- Children who are not toilet trained must wear aqua nappies
- Pets are not allowed (excludes assistance animals)
- SplashSide and the entire Park is alcohol and smoke free
- SplashSide does not operate with drinking water – Please use drinking fountains
- No food, drinks or glass in wet play area
- No skateboards, scooters, bikes or rollerblades within the SplashSide area
- Keep jets and drain pits clear (never sits on jets)
- This area is being monitored by CCTV
- Hire bookings are not available for SplashSide
- SplashSide may close for maintenance or due to extreme weather
For the continued use and safety for all to enjoy SplashSide please report any required maintenance, vandalism or damage to us by calling 1300 79 49 29.
The facility may be closed without warning for maintenance purposes.