Wetside Water Park
Hervey Bay Aquatic Centre and Maryborough Aquatic Centre are open all year round for all your aquatic fun!
WetSide Water Park is located on the foreshore at the junction of Main Street and the Esplanade, Pialba, Hervey Bay and is a fun, family friendly public asset designed with something for everyone.
The park includes:
- Water play area
- TotSide for under 5s play
- Fountain Light Show Saturday nights 7pm
- Coffee shop, fish and chip shop and restaurant on site
Entry into WetSide is free however there is a cost for the Waterslides (see below).
During Queensland State school holidays WetSide is open 7 days from 10am to 5pm (excluding June/July/Aug). Please see below operating hours outside of school holidays.
WetSide may close for reasons including maintenance or extreme weather.
Queensland State school holiday dates: view QLD state school calendar here.
- Friday 1 July to Sunday 10 July 2022
- Friday 16 September to Sunday 2 October 2022
- Friday 9 December 2022 to Sunday 22 January 2023
WetSide Water Park
2x Large Water Slides
Fountain Light Show
Remember the following:
- Children under twelve (12) years of age must be accompanied and supervised by a responsible person over the age of 16 years of age.
- Glass bottles or containers are prohibited.
- Appropriate bathing costumes must be worn in the facility (babies must wear waterproof nappies).
- All nappy changing must take place in the change facilities provided.
- No animals are allowed into the Centre (not including nature wildlife in the area)
- Use of objects such as inflatable toys, balls etc. is not permitted.
- No alcohol is permitted on the premises
- No food or drink is permitted in water play areas
- No smoking
- No climbing of whale feature or fencing.
- No running.
- No Bikes, skates, scooters, rollerblades etc.
- No swearing, rough play or bullying.
- No loitering in change rooms.
- Keep jets clear (never sit on jets).
- Obey all signage and Staff member instructions at all times.
- Obey the law.
- Unacceptable behaviour may result in slide tickets being revoked and non refundable.
- It is not to be used by those who appear to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Users must be 1.2m in height with no exception.
- One person only on each slide at any time.
- Exit the slide runout as soon as possible.
- Swimming attire is required
- No cameras, plaster casts, prosthetic limbs which may injure persons/damage the slide are allowed.
- No running, standing, kneeling, rotating, tumbling or stopping during the slide.
- Keep hands inside the slide during the ride.
- Slide feet first at all times.
- It is to be advised that the slides are not suitable for pregnant women, and people with limiting conditions including neck, back, joint and heart problems.
- Patrons use the slides at their own risk