Full membership is available to Fraser Coast permanent residents and visitor membership is available to people who do not live in the region.
You can either join online or in person at any library branch.
Proof of Fraser Coast residency is required such as :
- a driver's licence with a current address in the region or
- two forms of identification with at least one showing a current address in the region
Membership is available to persons under 16 years of age who have a parent/guardian who is a permanent resident of the Fraser Coast region.
The following conditions apply:
- parent/guardian must sign as guarantor
- parent/guardian must present a Medicare card, showing their name and the child's name
- grandparents cannot register their grandchildren unless they are legal guardians
Visitors to the Fraser Coast region are able to register as borrowers with the following conditions:
- provision of proof of identification
- provision of home residential address
Housebound membership is available to those who have a short-term or long-term disability/illness that seriously impairs the person's physical access to branches of Fraser Coast Regional Libraries. Housebound Services are offered in conjunction with Friends of the Library.