Fraser Coast Regional Council logoFraser Coast Regional Council

Change my postal address Change my postal address

Change of address advice can only be accepted from the current ratepayer.

Ratepayers can inform Council of their change of service address by:

  • Visiting one of Council's Administration Centres in Hervey Bay, Maryborough or Tiaro;
  • Contacting our Customer Service Officers on 1300 79 49 29; or 
  • Email (please ensure you provide your property number which can be found on your rates notice as a reference)

Businesses/companies and Superannuation Funds

Businesses/companies and Superannuation Funds that wish to change their postal address must notify Council by way of written advice.

Change of Service Address Advice for businesses/companies and superannuation funds cannot be accepted by telephone.

The advice should be on company letterhead (preferable),  or a by completing a Change of service address form (PDF, 108kB).

Should the ratepayer neglect to advise Council of a change of address and subsequently miss their discount, Council will not favour a request to allow the discount.

Acknowledgement letters are not sent to ratepayers upon Change of Address advice unless requested by the ratepayer.