Library card conditions
- Your library card must be presented when borrowing.
- Please notify us immediately if your library card is lost or stolen.
- Your library card is not transferable to another borrower.
- You will be liable for the replacement costs for lost or damaged items on your card.
- Parents/guardians are responsible for their children's use of the library including the selection and use of any library material or electronic facilities.
- 30 items per membership
- Six of the items may be toys (16 years and over only) or Reach for Reading kits.
- 20 items per membership
- Four of the items may be toys (16 years and over only) or Reach for Reading kits.
Items will be automatically renewed three times unless they are Quick Reads, Quick Flicks, an Interlibrary Loan, reserved by another member or if the item has reached the maximum number of renewals.
You may reserve items that are currently on loan, or held at another branch. Limits apply.
You will be contacted by email or text when the item is available for borrowing.