Library card conditions
- Your library card must be presented when borrowing.
- Please notify us immediately if your library card is lost or stolen.
- Your library card is not transferable to another borrower.
- You will be liable for the replacement costs for lost or damaged items on your card.
- Parents/guardians are responsible for their children's use of the library including the selection and use of any library material or electronic facilities.
- 30 items per membership
- 6 of the items may be toys (16 years and over only) or Reach for Reading kits.
- 20 items per membership
- 4 of the items may be toys (16 years and over only) or Reach for Reading kits.
Items will be automatically renewed three times unless they are a Quick Read, an Interlibrary Loan, they are reserved by another member of if the item has reached the maximum number of renewals.
You may reserve items that are currently on loan, or held at another branch. Limits apply.
You will be contacted by email or sms when the item is available for borrowing.