The Development and Planning Department has provided a range of documents that may assist with your enquiries and lodgement of development applications.
Approved forms under the Planning Act 2016
Development Assessment DA Forms are required when preparing and lodging a development application.
For all DA forms please click here.
Approved Assessment Manager Forms under the Planning Act 2016
There are a number of additional forms required under the Planning Act 2016 that are to be used where “the assessment manager has a form for the application”.
- Request for Plan of Subdivision
- Lodging an Application
- Request for Concurrence Agency Referral
- Request for Generally in Accordance
- Request to Apply a Superseded Planning Scheme
- Request for an Extension Application
These forms can be found below in the “forms” section of this page.