Acceptance of contracts
Fraser Coast Regional Council has different delegates for awarding contracts based on the value and procurement activity, with the ability to award a contract being detailed in our Procurement Policy.
Reporting on contracts
In accordance with section 237 of the Local Government Regulation 2012 'Publishing Details of Particular Contracts', Council publishes the following relevant details, for contracts worth $200,000, for a period of at least 12 months:
- the person/entity with whom Council has entered into the contract;
- the value of the contract;
- the purpose of the contract; and
- the award date of the contract.
View or download our current (over $200,000) AWARDED CONTRACTS
Termination of Contracts
All contracts entered into by Council may contain provisions entitling the city to:
- terminate for convenience
- terminate for breach of contract or non-performance.
- Council must follow the procedures specified in the contract to terminate the contract.
For general contract and tender enquiries contact Council’s procurement team via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us on 1300 79 49 29.
For queries relating to a specific tender currently open, please contact the listed project officer or place a forum post on the relevant eTender website tender forum.