Water carriers

A mobile food premise is a vehicle from which a person sells unpackaged food by retail.

Water carriers are also a mobile food premises which carry potable (drinking) water.

The applicant for a water carrier licence must be a legal entity (eg person(s) or a company).

Prior to submitting your application for a domestic water cartage permit (PDF,120kB), you should ensure the site has the relevant development approval to prevent the application being delayed.

For further information, view Fact sheet - water carriers - user guideline (PDF,645kB) and Fact sheet - water carriers - operators guideline (PDF,513kB)

Contact us

For further information, please contact Council’s Customer Service Centre on 1300 79 49 29 or email enquiry@frasercoast.qld.gov.au

Approvals and Licences