Boat ramp cleaning and inspections
Servicing of the boating facility will be undertaken as near to low tide as is practicable on the shown date for scheduled boat ramp cleaning and inspections.
During this time the ramp may be partially or fully closed and some delays may be experienced.
It is sometimes necessary for this schedule to be altered, hence the dates shown may be subject to change.
Boat ramp locations
Council maintains a number of boat ramp facilities across the Fraser Coast.
To view all boat ramps on the Fraser Coast click here.
- Petrie Park
Maryborough and surrounds
- Granville, Raglan Street
- Lamington Bridge, South Street
- Beaver Rock, approx 17km from Maryborough along Beaver Rock Road
- Yengarie, Pleasant View Road
- Tinnanbar, Boat Ramp Drive
- Tuan, Tuan Esplanade
- Maaroom, end of Granville Road
- Boonooroo, adjacent to Bates Street
- Poona, Owen Cox Street adjacent to the Caravan Park
A public jetty is located on the Mary River adjacent to Wharf Street near the end of March Street. This jetty is currently closed due to the construction of a new jetty.
For more on the new jetty click here.
Hervey Bay and surrounds
- Point Vernon, Gatakers Bay
- Point Vernon, Gables
- Scarness, Foreshore
- Torquay, Foreshore
- Urangan Boat Harbour (two ramps under construction)
- River Heads, Barge Ramp (no public access)
- River Heads, North Ramp
- River Heads, South Ramp (under construction)
- Caravan Park (limited access)
- Burrum Heads Road
- Ross Street
- Lions Park
- Wals Camp
- Powerhouse Road
- Toogoom Road, Beelbi Creek
Last updated 9/7/2019