North Aramara War Memorial
- Memorial/Monument sites
North Aramara War Memorial was erected in 1919 by George Greatorex Nichol in memory of his son Edward and nephew David who were killed in the Great War.
The memorial originally stood at the Bowling Green Provisional School which the boys attended. When the school closed, the memorial was relocated to North Aramara school with the schoolhouse in 1948.
North Aramara school closed in 1984 and the memorial stands in the grounds of the school.
A plaque was placed in the school grounds in the 1980s by the descendants of George Nichol in memory of the two soldiers.
- First World War, 1914-1918
Musket Flat Road, North Aramara School Site
North Aramara, QLD, 4620