What are the awards?
The Mayor's Telstra Innovation Awards builds on Council's and Telstra's ambitions for the future and encourages students in our region to start thinking today about the possibilities of tomorrow.
The awards have the purpose of encouraging innovation and entrepreneurship, helping students to unlock their problem solving potential and take their ideas to the next level.
Through this competition we are looking for a new idea that has a digital solution.
Entries must fulfil the following criteria:
- Applies to the topic - 'To create; communicate and construct ways the Fraser Coast community can increase accessibility; opportunities and well-being.'
- Design/planning inspiration.
- Storyboard, first stages of creating.
- Refining, prototyping, explaining, justifying.
- Embrace social responsibility - solves a social issue in the Fraser Coast Community.
- Utilise iteration and feedback.
Entries and video submissions can be made below. Entries close Friday, 29 March, 2019.
Please complete consent forms and return via email to email@example.com
For consent forms and further information click here.
- Library Home
- About us
- Technology in the libraries
- Local History
- Children and Youth
- Toy Libraries
- Library events