What are the awards?
The Mayor's Telstra Innovation Awards builds on Council's and Telstra's ambitions for the future. They also encourage students in our region to start thinking about the possibilities of tomorrow.
The purpose of the awards is to encourage innovation and entrepreneurship, helping students to unlock their problem solving potential and take their ideas to the next level.
Through this competition, we are looking for a new solution to a community issue.
Entries must fulfil the following criteria:
- Apply to the topic - 'To create; communicate and construct ways the Fraser Coast community can increase accessibility; opportunities and well-being.'
- Design/planning inspiration.
- Storyboard, the first stages of creating.
- Refining, prototyping, explaining, justifying.
- Embrace social responsibility - solves a social issue in the Fraser Coast Community.
- Utilise iteration and feedback.
Consent forms and a 3 minute video submission can be returned via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Judging Criteria click here
- Library Home
- About us
- Technology in the libraries
- Local History
- Children and Youth
- Toy Libraries
- Library events
- Lines in the Sand: Inspiration for Readers and Writers